Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My apps all say - this shortcut will be removed from the…

Customer Question
My apps all say...

My apps all say - this shortcut will be removed from the Home screen. I did not try to use the phone until 210 minutes ago. It is a Galaxy 7 by Samsung.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I have had it only one week!!!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I did not use the phone until about 15 minutes ago. I am new to a smartphone and I do not know how to troubleshoot.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

It says to either cancel or delete. I am in the dark totally.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/14/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 8 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help you. So when you select an app you get the message at the top of your screen saying delete or cancel?

Every app say that about the home screen. Every app say cancel or delete I cannot use anything
Help

Ok it sounds like you are long pressing on the app. You only need a quick tip.

The way that these phones work is that each app has multiple functions depending on how long you press down on it. If you quickly touch it it opens the app if you hold down on it it will give you it secondary or sometimes even third options
No. There is a minus sign in every app I am unable to use anything.

Iphone?

If so tip the home (circle) button on the front of the phone near the bottom to stop this.

Did that work for you?

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!