Cell Phones

Connect one-on-one with a verified cell phone technician who will answer your question

Eric, Android Expert

More related answers
All cell phone technicians are VERIFIED
I do not have any telephone service and have been without it
Pete, Senior Engineer
I do not have any telephone service and have been without it for at least 12 hours. … read more
My Verizon landline phone has stopped working and there is a
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
My Verizon landline phone has stopped working and there is a message on the phone's screen that "the line in use." I've checked all three phones and all are hung-up. Should Verizon check my line? My p… read more
My Apple 6 plus phone no longer receives or allows me to
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
My Apple 6 plus phone no longer receives or allows me to make phone calls. Why? … read more
I received a text message from verizon saying they were
Ronald Brock
Ronald Brock, Field Technician
I received a text message from verizon saying they were changing my service with storing messages and would be deleting them. They gave a site to go to if I did not want my messages deleted. I went to… read more
I have an iPhone 7 plus running iOS 10.2.1. I was exchanging
Ashik, Master's Degree
I have an iPhone 7 plus running iOS 10.2.1. I was exchanging text messages with and friend who started sending me photos that I don't want to keep on my phone. I can't find a way to delete them. I've … read more
Ii can phone everyone elase except my daughter who has trac
Ronald Brock
Ronald Brock, Field Technician
ii can phone everyone elase except my daughter who has trac phone service. can you help please. … read more
Under settings, Messages, Message story, Keep Messages... it
Ashik, Master's Degree
Under settings, Messages, Message History, Keep Messages... it allows three options, 30 days which the drop down states "Delete Older Messages? This will permanently delete all text messages and messa… read more
I would like to know desperately how to delete only
Ashik, Master's Degree
hello, I would like to know desperately how to delete only specified text messages from my iphone 5. Do I have to jailbreak? thank you… read more
I am unable to reach my tracfone voicemail. My number is (518)
Pete, Senior Engineer
I am unable to reach my tracfone voicemail. My number is (XXX) XXX-XXXX and I have had no problem getting my voicemail before. I've had the LG3280 phone for a few years without any problems before. Ot… read more
I have a Nokia 6103b phone and I need to delete my text messages
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, cell phone technician
I have a Nokia 6103b phone and I need to delete my text messages cuz my memory is running out. I try showing the message and using the options key but all it does is call the number of the person send… read more
Is there anyway to recover sent messages from a nokia Tracphone
Eric, Android Expert
Is there anyway to recover sent messages from a nokia Tracphone that the service has expired for several months?… read more
I have an SMS text message that I cannot delete. This text
Pete, Senior Engineer
I have an SMS text message that I cannot delete. This text message seemed to have come to me when I was deleting all the text messages from her. When I click on it, it just says "loading" but won't lo… read more
Hi Iv been able to sync my music to the phone but when I want
Eric, Android Expert
Hi Iv been able to sync my music to the phone but when I want to play a song I get a message This item expired, Connect to PC and download Licence . How do I go about fixing this Thank You… read more
Lost many of my gmail contacts on my Android - Recoverable
Eric, Android Expert
Hi - I got an LG Infuse with Android a couple of weeks ago. I synced my gmail and it downloaded all my gmail contacts into my address book. I didn't like that they were there so I deleted them from my… read more
I file messages that I would like to keep on folders within
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I file messages that I would like to keep on folders within the saved folder. These message are all available on my MacBoodk Pro. However within the last several days, I can no longer access all of th… read more
I have the first Droid and my contract is up and I want a new
Eric, Android Expert
I have the first Droid and my contract is up and I want a new phone but I have 4 messages on my phone that I do not want to lose. I understand that there is not actually a chip in my phone so they are… read more
i did a hard reset on my phone, and it deleted everything!
Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
i did a hard reset on my phone, and it deleted everything! i have been able to recover my contacts that were on my sim card from my old phone, but my pictures, messages and email account are all gone.… read more
Hi I hope you can help. Life not good as I need to retrieve
pradeep_tech
pradeep_tech, Bachelor's Degree
Hi I hope you can help. Life' not good as I need to retrieve some text messages that were on my LG Intouch GW620 mobile. I was trying to delete one message and did not know it would delete the whole l… read more