Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Switch to landline. The age is not the problem all i want to…

Customer Question
Please switch to landline ...

Please switch to landline

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

The age is not the problem all i want to do is delete a message without putting up withe helpful,hints

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank hyou

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/14/2017
Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 8 months ago
William Dishman

Hello, my name is***** am happy to take a look at your questions today, please allow me a few moments to overlook the details. Thank you!

Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 8 months ago

So you need to be able to send a text message without the helping hint popup, is that correct?

Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 8 months ago

Can you tell me what type of phone it is? (Samsung galaxy, apple iphone, etc.)