Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I would like to increase the min. on my cell phone. I do not…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to increase the min. on my cell phone. I do not remember my pass word. I have recently broke my hip and all my therapist etc.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Use my cell. also I am getting hard of hearing and can hear better on the cell. Please help. Mabel Heeter(###) ###-#### Mabel I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

How old the phone is. It is a flip top. I am 88 and did not think I could learn the new one. Mabel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to increase min. Thank you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 5 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

Who is the cellphone service provider

Eric, Android Expert