Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

You have replaced my cell phone three times. The problem…

Customer Question
You have replaced my...

You have replaced my cell phone three times. The problem still exist.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

When I try to retrieve my messages from the inbox, it says it is loading, then the screen goes black.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have been to the phone store and you have replaced it 3 times.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Apparently this model does not work. I need a different model.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/14/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.