Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I'm having trouble installing a verizon account. LG optimus.

Customer Question
I'm having trouble installing...

I'm having trouble installing a verizon account

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

LG optimus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The phone is brand new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just can't get it to install an account

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/14/2017
Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 5 months ago
William Dishman

Hello, my name is***** am happy to take a look at your questions today, please allow me a few moments to overlook the details. Thank you!

Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 5 months ago

To get started, I would like to know a couple more details on your question, so I can assist you better.

Can you tell me if this is for a prepaid Verizon Account or a post paid and which plan you currently have?

Also, are you trying to setup the Verizon account through the MyVerizon App on the phone?

It is a prepayed account An unlimited $40pre payed cardWhen I type in my name the sign up page won'tt go any farther
Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 5 months ago

Okay, there are some steps on setting up your new Verizon Prepaid line. Do you currently have another phone to call from? Like a home phone or another cell phone?

Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 5 months ago

Also does your device have a SIM Card? Thank you for all the information you are providing, you're doing a great job!

but I'mgoing to stop this conversation
Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 5 months ago

Is everything okay?

Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 5 months ago

Do you still need assistance with your question?

Eric, Android Expert