Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

This is a land line issue in Vero Beach, FL. Perhaps 8 years…

Customer Question
This is a land...

This is a land line issue in Vero Beach, FL

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Perhaps 8 years It worked 2 weeks ago when I was down here. Left for 2 weeks and now it does not work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Sometime in last couple of weeks(was not here). Unplugged all phones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope just want service. thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/14/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone please?

And who are you using for service? eg: Comcast?