Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Am not able to access my stars poker site, hp refurb 18 mo,

Customer Question
Am not able to...

Am not able to access my stars poker site

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Hp refurb 18 mo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None two nights

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you want my phone number

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/14/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Viet-Cell Phone Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your computer have Windows 7 or 8 or 10, etc.?

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ybegpdss
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ybegpdss
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,