Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I thought I lost my phone so I locked it on my computer no…

Customer Question
I thought I lost...

I thought I lost my phone so I locked it on my computer no found I don't know my pin number to get back on my phone

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Recent

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last night. everything I could find on internet

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/14/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Eric, Android Expert replied 8 months ago
Eric, Android Expert

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good evening,

What is the make and model of your phone?

at&t it say ZTE
that's ok I will close now I will take it in to the store

Would you like me to continue? I can help you get back in.