Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

3 phones all "out of range or no power tat base"? about 14…

Customer Question
3 phones all "out...

3 phones all "out of range or no power tat base"

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

? about 14 months??

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to replace the telephone wire. I ried to remove the battery on one phone but all 3 phones have battery charge indicated on the vas. The base will answer an incoming call, take the message and play back the messgae

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Would the trouble lie in the base itself in not picking up the signals from the phones themselves??

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/13/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of your phone system please?

Thank you

what is the response?

I asked you

Can you tell me this please?

Thank you

I do not text I paid $5 did not agree to pay more. If you can't give me an answer, just cancel this. I will cancel my pay

ok no problem, all the best.

I can't wait any longer. I'll just go get a refund from the store

ok