Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a V Tech wireless telephone with a Verizon fixed

Customer Question
I have a V...

I have a V Tech wireless telephone with a Verizon fixed wireless terminal. It has been working, but now when I dial get to voicemail it does not recognize my PIN number. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Maybe 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has been going on for about a week. I have turned the router off, then on again, that is my limit of capability

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/13/2017
Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 5 months ago
William Dishman

Hello, my name is***** am happy to take a look at your questions today, please allow me a few moments to overlook the details. Thank you!

Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 5 months ago

I have a couple of questions for you, to help me get started with the issue at hand.

Are you able to call out to *611 and is the phone number active currently with Verizon?

If you are able to get to *611 and hear the Verizon menu, we might have to go through those options to be able to reset the voicemail password.

Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 5 months ago

Hello, I am just checking up today with to see if you are still needing additional help. Please let me know, thank you!

William Dishman
William Dishman
William Dishman