Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

5th time ive been with you since 1992 a pirate company has…

Customer Question
Ok 5th time ive...

Ok 5th time ive been with you since 1992 a pirate company has locked my phone

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

50 years, what difference does that make?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ill remain calm for 5 minutes my phone has been locked by a bogus ccompany wanting money i need it unlocked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes ask him his IQ

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/12/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There are two options:

1. Pay the company (not advisable).

2. Reset the phone to its factory settings, which will erase everything on it (hopefully you have a backup).