Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My son's I6S on phone # 701-681-9019 is not receiving the…

Customer Question
My son's I6S...

My son's I6S on phone #(###) ###-####is not receiving the voice from calls he makes. I can hear him but he can't hear me.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Is his phone still under any warranty ? Its under my contract, (###) ###-####***** ***** and Asso

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started and rebooted the phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Only is there any warranty on it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/12/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try turning the speaker mode on and off to try to start up the ear receiver.

If your son still cannot hear the other person then there is an issue with the phone carrier, not the iPhone.