Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It shows the correct time in the screen, but not in the

Customer Question
It shows the correct...

It shows the correct time in the screen, but not in the toolbar and when I receive a text, the time of the text is an hour off. What to do to fix it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Samsung S4 says manufactured 2013

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

When we changed the time last week and then I noticed that the time stamp on messages I was receiving was still DST Went to the clock and it showed the correct time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else I can think of.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
25 minutes I am waiting. Perhaps a call would work better.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/12/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 9 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am sorry for the delay, I see no one responded to your question. I am Samuel and I will help you. Let try this first:

• Go to Settings.
  • Select the More tab.
  • Proceed to Date and Time.
  • Check Automatic Date and Time to synchronize your clock with your network provider.

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request!