Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It was turned of and now its asking for my password, which I…

Customer Question
It was turned of...

It was turned of and now its asking for my password ***** which I do not know

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Samsung 8s plus , I have it for three weeks and it has many flaws

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't get to the website from verizon ,they say I have no account and when I try to set that up its asking for my existing password ***** each time when I try my phone to use now its asking for that password ***** pretty irritating , I am 69 and I am happy that I can use this technology , but samsung is a pain on my behind

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Password ***** and how to turn of that password *****

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/11/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 8 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

Is it asking for a google or gmail login password? Or is it asking for a PIN in order to gain access to the phone?

Its asking for my password ***** I have 4 attempts left and then it goes back to factory settings , which happened before .
That
I have no phone to answer , no landline and the Samsung is not receiving calls now .
If you can't help me , ill let it go to factory settings and let samsung reset all the apps and pics and files . I am out of a phone now for three days , I am a small contractor and no phone is no fun . I am working here in Kansas and its in the middle of nowhere . bin yesterday to Verizon , 38 miles away from here and they where unable to help me , I think they did not wanted to help me .

I am sorry the request for a phone call is auto generated by the system. If no call is needed please just disregard. I am happy to help you here. Verizon is just your service provider so they do not handle tech issues with google or any other apps... it is just a huge work load which is caused by the apps not Verizon or its service. We can attempt to reset the password ***** you run out of attempts if you have not already reset it.

Cant call at all , I am here in the middle of nowhere e and no landline

Yes I was saying that it is not necessary for you to call. I can help you here via chat. Do you remember the google username you used?