Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a new lg 328 phone i activated it but the screen says…

Customer Question
Hi i...

Hi i have a new lg 328 phone i activated it but the screen says unregistered sim card and low battery, i charged the batter for 24 hours screen display stays on for 3seconds then goes blank

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Just purchased it from walmart

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since this am when i tried to activate it it has never worked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I am supposed to get double minutes 240 instead of 120.I dontsee that

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/11/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 9 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

It sounds like a bad battery. How long ago did you get it from Walmart?