Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My lgv10 keeps showing the lg logo and will not start up. Lg…

Customer Question
My lgv10 keeps showing...

My lgv10 keeps showing the lg logo and will not start up

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Lg v10 not even a year old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A few hours and ive tried removing the battery, cooling it off in the freezer, tried to factory reset

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/11/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the factory reset did not work after several attempts then the phone will need to be returned to LG for servicing:

https://www.lg.com/us/support/repair-service/schedule-repair