Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

How do i get to Tv help? Sony I don't know model 10 years…

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get to Tv help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Sony I don't know model 10 years old really not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I ordered new set box top and I never received it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

My on demand screen is permanently showing while live tv is on

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/10/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model number from the back of the tv, please?
Who provides your cable/satellite service?
Does the tv work with any other device such as dvd?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.