Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I get an error message that says something like Verizon

Customer Question
I get an error...

I get an error message that says something like Verizon backup assistant has encountered a problem and needs to close please check with Verizon customer support for solutions to this problem Error code 313. last backup was 360 some days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

It's an LG flip phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since about a month after I bought it. then it turns on the camera and drains my battery

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/9/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Open Backup Assistance>Help (If you do not see help, press the soft key for Options and then help) from the help screen dial *73738#. The Backup Assistant app should close, and the client will now be reset

ok. how do I do that?
not yet.
sorry dude. I don't know what a soft key is.
This is a little flip phone.

A soft key is a button right underneath the screen that will use the option that shows up on the screen.

The only button says menu or contacts or message

Did you open Backup Assistance first?

how do I do that?
my phone keeps buzzing saying that I have a mew message but I can't open it.
I finally talked to someone at Verizon wireless who answered my question. My phone is now backed up. you did not help me at all. I should get some kind of credit or something.
Eric, Android Expert