Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I just landed in Mexico City and my iphone didn't have

Customer Question
I just landed in Mexico...
I just landed in Mexico City and my iphone didn't have service when I got off of the plane. When I entered the airport it wanted me to choose a wifi network and it will not go to the home screen for anything. I have rebooted several times. If I try and pick a wifi network, it wants an apple id and password ***** I don't have that with me.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/7/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 9 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 9 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any other computer or any other device like iPad with you now? The reason why I am asking is we can create a new apple ID and Password, So that we can skip this popup on the iPhone.

I have an ipad.
 replied 9 months ago

In this case we can create a new email address in the gmail once the email was created we can go ahead signup with new apple account. Inorder to create a new gmail account please click on the link given below https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en-GB

Once the gmail is created, please click the link the to create a new apple ID with your gmail account https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204034

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you