Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

My Mom's Verizon Flip Phone was frozen so I took the battery

Customer Question
My Mom's Verizon Flip Phone...
My Mom's Verizon Flip Phone was frozen so I took the battery out and the model #SM-B311V.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Only a year or two and now it won't turn on. But I don't even know how to turn it on as I have only had a smart phone.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It just happened, I took the battery out and put it back in an now the screen is blank.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When it froze it just had the verizon logo on it. I tried pressing the little house button on the side but nothing is happening.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/7/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 1 month ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

Is the battery in the device again?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm not sure, the phone is frozen and nothing has worked.

Try holding the red "end" button for 3 seconds please!

Did that help?

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!

Samuel White
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician