Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My Mom's Verizon Flip Phone was frozen so I took the battery…

Customer Question
My Mom's Verizon Flip...

My Mom's Verizon Flip Phone was frozen so I took the battery out and the model #SM-B311V.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Only a year or two and now it won't turn on. But I don't even know how to turn it on as I have only had a smart phone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just happened, I took the battery out and put it back in an now the screen is blank.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

When it froze it just had the verizon logo on it. I tried pressing the little house button on the side but nothing is happening.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/7/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 8 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

Is the battery in the device again?

I'm not sure, the phone is frozen and nothing has worked.

Try holding the red "end" button for 3 seconds please!

Did that help?

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!