Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Will not open, fully charged. How do I open to take battery…

Customer Question
Will not open, fully...

Will not open, fully charged. How do I open to take battery out & try restart. Fully charged last night, powered down unit & only white screen showing with U.S. Cellular showing

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Galaxy S6, Samsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last night. put on charge, powdered down, pushed putton to open this morning Y only shite screen appears.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/31/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Phone and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Phone.

Let me know the results please

Thank you