Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Got a new phone, other one broke, now I am locked out of new…

Got a new phone...

Got a new phone, other one broke, now I am locked out of new phone and I tried all the pass words I could have come up with, need to un lock?? thanks Greg

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Just got it, like a moto gold or somthing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just a day or two , none I am 65 so not to savy

10/20/2017
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean it will not accept the details for your Gmail account Greg?

Please let me know

no I got that all in I think I hit a lock out mode or something, it asks for password ***** now only have 3 choices left before it clears my inputs?

Give me the exact message it says please

Richard, Technician
call my land line please,(###) ###-####
Phone call session started