Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I don't know much about cell phones. Wanting to know some…

I don't know much about...
I don't know much about cell phones. Wanting to know some details why I would buy a TracFone Samsung Galaxy S7 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone over TracFone Samsung Galaxy J3 Sky 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone, 16 GB.
10/20/2017
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are try to know more feature about TracFone Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphone and TracFone Samsung Galaxy J3. You dont have to worry about that, I have attached a web link with this conversation, You can click on the link and you can compare those two phone. This link includes Network detail, Phone Size, Display type, Memory size, Camera quality, Sound system, WiFi compatible, MAIN FEATURES and Battery life. Additional to that Samsung S7 as more feature comparing to Samsung J3. Samsung S7 as Fingerprint login(Even if you forgot your login page, you can login to your phone) and you can even measure heart rate. I hope you will learn more feature about those phone if you visit that website. https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=7821&idPhone2=7760

If any part of my response is unclear or If my answer to your question is helpful and you are satisfied with it, please let me know. Thank you.

Karthik Nagarajan