Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

How to connect with my cell phone to my computer? Over one

How to connect with my...
How to connect with my cell phone to my computer ?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: over one year.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just start from yesterday.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want read my e-mail message with my cell phone.
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/19/2017
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help you. So are you trying to plug your phone into your PC or just get emails on your phone?

Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need your help please.
How to connect my wifi to my cell phone.
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We are not finished yet, Please wait little more. Thanks.

Of course

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Hi, My name is***** already send you money $20.00 but, Not yet fixed problem,
Can you able to help me ?
Problem is how to access my cell phone to my computer (Wi-Fi) I forgot pass ward.
Need your reply. Thanks.

I need to know which password ***** have forgotten. Is it the wifi password (normally located on the wifi router box) or your password ***** your email?

Thanks Samuel

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Hi, Mr.***** ***** Can you help me now ?
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I tried password ***** up from wifi router box but, doesn't work. I need re-setup from beginning.

I can as soon as I finish with my current client!

I'm prepared to help now if you're ready
Samuel White
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician