Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am writing about difficulty with my mother's prepaid

Customer Question
I am writing about...

I am writing about difficulty with my mother's prepaid phone. I recently bought a new prepaid phone for her that is compatible with Hearing aids. She is 87 and uses a phone infrequently. I was able to successfully log into her account to add the new device. I was advised that her plan was no longer available. I then checked her plan and she has a 691.00 credit. I tried to reach a real person through the Verison prepaid phone toll free number without success. I was given this # by a local Verizon Wireless store representative. I am hoping you can help me with this or direct me to someone who can.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I am not exactly sure. I think about 10 years. My father bought it and he passed away more than 6 years ago.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought the new phone yesterday. I spent more than 2 hours yesterday trying to reach someone through the toll free number I was given at the store.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to be able to add her device and get advice about what to do about this balance. I suspect she will not live long enough to use almost 700.00 credit

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/18/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 9 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I do but I am at work now. Will be free at noon. Can I contact you then?
Cell Phone Technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 9 months ago

Yes, offcourse.

I am available for the next 12 hours.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I am free for the next 15 minutes.
Cell Phone Technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 9 months ago

I understand.

Are you able to login into the verizon account?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I logged into her account
Cell Phone Technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 9 months ago

I understand.

Then we want to minimise her minutes, correct?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

No. I cnsee this is not going to work. I would like a refund.
Cell Phone Technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 9 months ago

I understand.

A refund can be done here:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Kind regards,

Jeffrey