Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I just got one and I had my landline ported over to it. Now

Customer Question
I want to change to...
I just got one and I had my landline ported over to it. Now I want to change to another phone and I think I need an account number. Is that correct?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 2 days
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just don't like the phone. It was cheap and it sounds cheap
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I don[t think so....
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/18/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Who is your phone service provider?

Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Electronic Engineer