Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Cell phone running slow getting a lot of notifatios to clean…

Customer Question
Cell phone running slow...

Cell phone running slow getting a lot of notifatios to clean about 5 different things

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About 6 months

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 2 weeks tried to clean blade viruis scan power clean

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Phone seems to get hot when using it a lot {playing games}

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/16/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 9 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Cell Phone Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 9 months ago

May I have the exact model number of your phone? So that I can look for a quick solution.