Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I just purchased a galaxyj3 and I cannot get started with…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a galaxyj3 and I cannot get started with it , I am a senior and this is my first smart phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is brand new and it is a galaxy j3 luna pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just brought it home from the store two days ago and just can program it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need help getting started

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/5/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please exactly what you are seeing when you turn on the phone?

Please let me know

Thank you