Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My phone was compromised i tried calling verizon to change…

Customer Question
My phone was compromised...

My phone was compromised i tried calling verizon to change my number and each time the screen flashed and the call was disconnected

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I was prompted to enter my SIM code which was incorrect due to my phone being hacked

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Now it is asking for a PUK code and i cannot recieve the login verification to find my PUK

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Because i send recieve calls texts

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/5/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

What is the make and model of the phone with the issue?

Please let me know

iphone 7s

Thanks

The PUK code is the code that was provided by your cell phone provider in the event the SIM lock was entered in incorrect 3 times.

This PUK code you usually find on your contract that you rreceived from them.

Do you have this with you at the moment?

no this is a replacement phone from an insurance claim; my ex's father has been cyber stalking me now for quite some time and i just found out i am a single mother of 3 i live out in the middle of NOWHERE and this is my ONLY lifeline, he was released for domestic battery charges yesterday and now i have no way to contact anyone
i need this resolved ASAP the safety of myself and my children depends on it!!!

I understand, you have to call your phone provider to get the PUK code, you can call via any phone, but there is no wayto get around this.

The number to call is(###) ###-####/p>

Let me know please how you go

i cannot call or text anyone '

You as the account holder have to call this number, can you use your house phone to do this?

no i cannot make ANY callsor texts
that is the point here!!

yes, I understand from your cell... but you need to call in as the account number for the PUK, whether this is from you home phone, a public phone or a friends phone it does not matter but you have to call in sorry.

refund my money

you need to go here for a refund

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0