Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Lost signal. I don't know but it was just installed a few…

Customer Question
Lost signal Technician's Assistant:...

Lost signal

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I don't know but it was just installed a few days ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Holding the poiwer button for 10 seconds to reboot. It started 20 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Where do I find the make and model for you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/4/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Cell Phone Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

I need the brand name of the phone and the model number of your phone can be found at the back of the phone.