Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have tried all phone support numbers and am still not able…

Customer Question
I have tried all...

I have tried all phone support numbers and am still not able to get a tech. person. I need to get to my home page to get to my problem. When I open my page for actel on my phone I get a box to enter my password. I have no idea what my pw is. It's been awhile since I used my phone. I just need to know what the phone number is. Please Help!!!

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Maybe 2 yrs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's been ongoing since I charged it and was looking for the main menu to get the phone number on this phone.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/4/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 10 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 10 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you tell me what is the make and model of the phone?

My phone is a Actel. I have no way of getting the information about the phone because I can't get to a page I need. It's stuck on this password ***** Which I don't have.
 replied 10 months ago

I understand, Is it possible to take a screenshot on the screen and then click add file in the chat windows, So you can upload the screenshot. This will helps me in identifying the route cause issue.

I'm unable to do a screenshot. All I want is my phone number,
What is wrong?
 replied 10 months ago

I am really sorry for that, now I don't have any option to make a call. Do not worry, let me check on this problem and post back your replies in this chat window.

replied 10 months ago

It sound like your phone is completely locked and you were not aware of the phone password ***** you are unable to login to the phone, is it right?

I want to talk to someone Please about this problem. Answer Yes
What do I do next??
 replied 10 months ago

I understand your concern, unfortunately I was unable to provided you phone support for this solution. In this case, I can opt out this issue so the another expert who were well trained on this particular issue will be posting the answer back to you or the expert will be calling you. So you don't have to worry about that.

What do I do here?? I just want an answer.
Cell Phone Technician: Jason Jones, Cell Phone Tech. replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Cell Phone Tech.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

What is the brand and model name of the phone in question?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

The Brand name is Actatel. I am not able to get anything else as my phone is locked and I have no idea how to fix this. I need to know my phone number.etc.etc.

Remove the battery case and the battery. What words and letters do you see on the back of the phone?