Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I need help dowloading photos from phone. Pretty new maybe…

Customer Question
Hi I need help...

Hi I need help dowloading photos from phone

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Pretty new maybe 18-24 months

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can share individual photos by tapping on them but I want to download the whole batch to my desk top

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

When i lhook it up and look in the folder, I see lots of subfolders but not the one with the pictures

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/4/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Could you please tell me what type of phone you have?