Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I need to get a listing of my phone calls since 9-24-17 to…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get a listing of my phone calls since 9-24-17 to 10-2-17. Can I get that on the web? If so where./

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Three years. Does that matter?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just want a listing of the phone numbers that have been called from my phone since 9-24-17 to 10-2-17

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that should be it. Thak you.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/4/2017
Cell Phone Technician: GeekGal, Cell Phone Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Cell Phone Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is***** would be my pleasure to help you with this. Can you tell me who your cell phone service provider is? For example, is it Verizon, AT&T, Straight Talk or something else.