Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I forgot my Voice mail Password on my cell phone I have a LG…

Customer Question
I forgot my Voice...

I forgot my Voice mail Password on my cell phone I have a LG Aristo p hone & my Carrier is T..Mobile. I had to put my credit card on there the full card number & they left it sitting on there> I had to keep on writing the same thing over & over I was on there for @ least 45 or more minutes I got tired of waiting I had to leave .

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About month my other phone got stolen from my car while I was inside T..Mobile paying my phone bill

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only this one because T.. Mobile could not help me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I also forgot my Look out password

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/4/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 10 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey