Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I allowed the update, but it wants my password and there is…

Customer Question
I allowed the update...

I allowed the update, but it wants my password ***** there is no keyboard to enter and I cannot use the number keys even tho they have letters (3 to a key) and it will not accept my pin #. It is now off and won't move past the password *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

IPhone purchased 8/7/17.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just this evening when I allowed the update to start

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there anything else he needs to know?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/3/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me which model iPhone you have please?

Thank you