Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I cannot connect to server after I leave from my house. It…

Customer Question
I cannot connect to...

I cannot connect to server after I leave from my house. It works at my house. I work for Uber and need to connect. Please help!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a 6plus IPhone. 2 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It happened Friday night 9/29 and was fine last night 9/30 now it is acting up tonight 10/1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No except I need to work tonight and need it to work. Thank you.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/2/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Ashik, Cellphone Tech replied 10 months ago
Ashik, Cellphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What about other internet based apps ? Like Safari, iTunes etc. Do they connect ?