Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

When I put my s d card ,,it say no media detected. Our son…

Customer Question
When I put my...

When I put my s d card ,,it say no media detected

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Our son bought 2 yrs ago,,it quit working after 6 months,,stored it away ,,today i try to set it up again ,,,I have tried different SD cards and says the same thing ,,

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No,,thought there might be a trouble shooting section,but nada,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No,,Everything works great brightness ect ,,just does not detect ,,

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
10/1/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the device that uses the SD card.
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Model #DPF8000(F) Have done nothing but try and turn it on and taken the card in/out,and tried another card

Please re-check the model number.

And kindly post back with clear / closeup pictures of the memory card slot of the device. Click HERE.

These pictures would then serve as common references.

Not paying 27,00,,you already,or someone has taken 44,00 of my credit card already ,,and haven't talk to anyone yet,,waiting an answer to justify my 44.00

...and we have not even established yet even just the correct model number.

Still, my participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues as well as related information.
Billings & payments concerns including membership/subscription are best addressed by Customer Support.