Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

IT HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED AND I NEED TO CHANGE MY EMAIL

Customer Question
HELLO...IT HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED...

HELLO...IT HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED AND I NEED TO CHANGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS I HAVE AUTO PAY OR SHOULD HAVE CAN U HELP ME?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

LG840G ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

FEW MONTHS NOW. I HAD IT REActived several months ago but I did not get my triple minutes for life.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I have 2 phones on this account and I do not have other one in my possession right now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/28/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 10 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Verizon Support.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
continue
no not Verizon and I live out of city l cant get signals out here so emal me or do the chat
are you with me
HELLO R U STILL THERE?????????????
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you trying to pay your bill?