Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have AT & T distance calling and when I try to call they…

Customer Question
I have AT &...

I have AT & T long distance calling and when I try to call they say my card is in use.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's an LG. I had it over 1 yr. My calling card has over 2700 mon calling time. I with straight talk.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I been using my calling card with no problem until today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

When I call, they tell me my card is currently being used.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Phone and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Phone and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

I tried and still have the same problem

Can you tell me the model of the phone please?

My land line phone is doing the same thing as my cell ph. I have an LG from straight talk

ok, it looks like the issue may be with your account

Can you call(###) ###-####/p>

And have them check your account please.

Let me know the results.

Couldn't help me. Still trying. Going to call the number on the back of my minutes card. They should be able to help me.

Ok, though they should have, possibly you had an inxperienced person there.

But let me know the results please

Called number on the back of my calling card. Issue was resolved in less than 5 minutes.