Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I'm so frustrated. First we have 3 tracfones and a new one…

Customer Question
I'm so frustrated....

I'm so frustrated. First we have 3 tracfones and a new one to activate. I do not know how to check to see how many minutes and airtime we have. The main phone we are using is the number(###) ###-#### It is telling me that I have no phone service I'm assuming I need more minutes. I get on line to buy more air time and the information form that comes up continually puts in the word "Westside" instead of our correct town of "Evansville". Then is wants to save our phone number as default and I do not wish to have it in default. I would like to take the(###) ###-####off our account (is my son's and he is now independently paying for its use).

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

In addition I would like to activate my new phone and put the number(###) ###-####on this phone. The phone currently with this number on it is broken and no longer works. We are vert frustrated with your system. Can anyone help?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Four years.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The face is broken from being dropped. Otherwise it has been working albeit difficult to see the screen. Our second phone with the number(###) ###-####is also 4 years old and it just quit...Nothing happens when you turn it on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

OK First on the phone we are using with the broken face. It no longer has phone calling capabilities. How do I correct that. On the second

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/27/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you have a phone that you can use to contact Tracfone?