Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My jitterbug flip cell webt dead and just a light is

Customer Question
My jitterbug flip cell...

My jitterbug flip cell webt dead and just a white light is blinking

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

The make is a jitterbug flip cell it is a alcatel one touch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About an hour ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just bought it last wk

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/27/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily

Cell Phone Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago

I Have a questions if you could just let me know that if your phone was fully charged?