Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I'm locked out of my cell phone. It's my Samsung cell that I…

Customer Question
I'm locked out of...

I'm locked out of my cell phone.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

It's my Samsung cell that I can't access. Is there anyway to delete the Google account in order to access cell service?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, last night. I reset my password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, other than I really need to figure out a way to unlock my cell phone. The a business cell and I need to be able to receive and make calls.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/26/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Eric, Android Expert replied 10 months ago
Eric, Android Expert

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to

Good morning! What model Samsung phone is it? Also, are you getting the message that says you have to wait 24 hours before signing back into the phone?

It flashed once on the bottom of the screen.Cell is locked out. Land Line #***-***-**** ex 1630

"It flashed once on the bottom of the screen." - What did, the message saying you had to wait 24 hours?

what can be done to get around the 24 hour wait?

I am not even going to ask you to rate my service here, as I don't want a negative rating for something I cannot control--because, I have bad news.

There is no way around the 24 hour wait. As a matter of fact, you can make it worse if you keep changing your password. Every time you change your password, that 24 hours starts over again. I also recommend you wait at least 26 hours, just to make sure you don't try it a little too early and end up triggering a new reset. This is meant to keep people from getting into your phone/account if it is stolen, and there is no way to bypass it.

You could even reset the phone back to factory settings, like it was new, and it would still ask you to sign in with the same account that was on it before, and still make you wait 24 hours. I wish I had better news, but there is simply not a way to bypass this.