Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I would like A User Guide for LGLancet LG-VS820 How do I get…

Customer Question
I would like A...

I would like A User Guide for LGLancet LG-VS820 How do I get one?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

021716 one year

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I would like to learn more about using my phone and would like to have written word rather than using a person. I learn better that way.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/25/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

I have the full manual for you available on my link below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cabg0iez30jvau7/LG-Lancet-for-Android-Manual.pdf?dl=0

You can download it there and view or print it for your use.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you