Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My phone got wet and died. What can I do? Texas

Customer Question
My phone got wet...

My phone got wet and died. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/25/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Lorens35,
 replied 10 months ago
Lorens35

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

Do you have a warranty or insurance on the phone through the carrier?

Cell Phone Technician: Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician replied 10 months ago
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

Are you able to power the phone on?

no

okay, what is the brand and model please?