Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

423-506-3883. I have a business account. I'm having trouble…

Customer Question
Hello, this is Sherry...

Hello, this is Sherry Dougherty(###) ###-#### I have a business account. I'm having trouble logging into my account. The reason I need to login to my account is: changing Banks - need to change Routing number and Account number to my new Bank.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have an I-Phone. That is not what I need to talk about. I need to change Bank Info. Can you please tell me how I can do that.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to change it in August but it didn't work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No not at this time.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/25/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which website are you trying to sign into?

I need to change my Banking information so my payment will come out of my new bank account. Routing number and Account number.
No not for $20.00

This is a paid service.

Would you like to continue?

No I guess I do not want to continue. Thanks. and GoodBye.

Okay, thank you.