Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Need to talk about home phone. One is brand new; other,

Customer Question
Need to talk about...

Need to talk about home phone.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

One is brand new; other, maybe 12-15 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

These are home phones, not cells.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Phone has dial tone; can call out, but does not ring when calling in!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.