Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I need to activate my new phone. I'm not sure. I haven't…

Customer Question
I need to activate...

I need to activate my new phone

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I'm not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried to activate it yet. I have Alzheimers and have a hard time following instructions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have Alzheimers and have a hard time following instructions.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/25/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Who is your cell phone carrier?

Click here: https://www.tracfone.com/activation/selectdevice

Follow the prompts to activate your phone

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.