Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge stopped working (again!)

Customer Question

My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge stopped working (again!) yesterday. This wasn't the first time this has happened.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Warranty expired in March
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This is the second time this has happened. A couple of weeks ago the phone suddenly started rebooting and stopped with only the AT&T logo on the screen. It would not even turn off.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I contacted AT&T support and, after I tried several things, nothing resolved the issue.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Phone and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Phone.

Let me know the results please

Thank you