Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It is not working. A Jitterbug flip purchased Sept 2, 2017 I…

Customer Question
It is not working. ...

It is not working.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

A Jitterbug flip purchased Sept 2, 2017 I don't get my calls They can't hear me for the static and I same for me.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have talked with comsumer services, i called today after about 30 minutes i hung up the phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

It needs the static removed.sound increased. this also occurs on out of state calls.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/25/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Does this happen on all calls or just with one person in particular?

Please let me know