Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I can't access my tracfone voicemail, and never have been…

I can't access my tracfone...
I can't access my tracfone voicemail, and never have been able to do so on this phone. The model number is *****; the hardware version is 1.0; the software version is 442BG10a. A friend suggested to call my own number, followed by the * key: my phone told me it was "sorry I was having difficulties," then hung up. I got this phone about a year ago; it's a replacement from Tracfone when that company upgraded its service in Kodiak from 2G to 3G. (My previous Tracfone model was easy to use; this one...no.) Lately I've gotten a BIG number of voicemails; I need to know where these are from ASAP. Thanks.
9/23/2017
Dustin, Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Thanks much. Other than what I sent JustAnswer a few minutes ago, I'm not sure what more information you need to resolve this problem. Let me know.

Try holding down the 1 key, that should bring up your voicemail, then hit star.

if it still says error.. Then you need to call tracphone and have your voicemail provisioned..

1(###) ###-####/p>

Thats the number you can call tracphone at..

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Dustin, Technician
I tied that. Twice. Both times I was told that my number can't be completed as dialed.... Frankly, I'm not optimistic that this model CAN access voicemail. I may well dump this damned thing.